We made it to the weekend again! I hope your week went by with ease. It was quick for me with lots of fun things going on at the school. My kids are G-R-E-A-T!
Last night before allowing myself to flop on the couch I had some fun painting my face for the second Face Paint Friday post. After priming my face with tinted BB cream and adding some concealer to brighten up my tired face I got out the black liquid liner and watercolour crayons. I am thinking that watercolour crayons aren't going to be my top choice for much longer as only some of the colours have enough pigment in them. I will be in the market for some actual body paints soon, but for now I will do this the cheap way!
Supplies I used:
- tinted BB cream, concealer, mascara
- black liquid liner
- white eyeliner pencil
- eyebrow marker
- gold eye shadow and brush
- teal watercolour crayon
- cheap metal jewel earrings from Ardenes
- jewelry metal cutters
- eyelash glue
Supplies I wanted to use:
- actual body paint for more pigment and smooth application
- lightweight craft jewels instead of the metal earrings
- fake eyelashes so I didn't have to draw them on like the girl who got shamed for this exact move on the internet (but really, its a genius idea....if you're not in public and only painting your face) ;)
Anyway we'll see if I get another Stampin' Saturdays post up today, I have a large to do list so it may be delayed. I was stamping on a pumpkin last night but that didn't work the way I wanted it to so we'll see where that goes! Happy Saturday and happy crafting!
-- Amy <3